During the internship period, you will :
- Gain an understanding and assist in monitoring the timely delivery of progress billing and reminder letters to purchasers. To learn carry out credit control procedures.
- Assist and support handling and coordination of conveyancing matters and vacant possession.
- To assist to prepare and analyst monthly reports for submission to the Management.
- To learn and handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records
- To monitor system is updated with latest billing, collection, etc.
*Training will be provided.
**Allowance will be given.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Required skill(s): MS Office. 6 Internship position(s) available.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted