ASST. CONTRACT MANAGER
1. To manage contract department with subordinates for preparing tender documents, contract documents, progress claim.
2. To prepare / check the variation Orders and Final Account.
3. To liaise and deal with Consultant QS for tender and award, claim, variation order and final account (from pre-contract till post contract). - for high rise project.
4. Preparing cost report of project during closing of accounts at quarterly basis or half yearly.
5. Attending client consultant meeting and site meeting as well.
6. Attending management review meeting and management meeting.
7. Preparing cash flow of project as requested by Finance department.
8. Preparing budget or cost estimate as requested by General Manager or Project Manager.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil).
2. Required skill(s): At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field with experienced in contract and cost management.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Due to business nature) – Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
4. Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Project & ACAD.
5. Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.